Can you see the all the letters of WISE inside the diamond shape? Check it now at shop.wisedesignco.com.
There are 5 ships in a port:
1. The Greek ship leaves at six and carries coffee.
2. The Ship in the middle has a black chimney.
3. The English ship leaves at nine.
4. The French ship with blue chimney is to the left of a ship that carries coffee.
5. To the right of the ship carrying cocoa is a ship going to Marseille.
6. The Brazilian ship is heading for Manila.
7. Next to the ship carrying rice is a ship with a green chimney.
8. A ship going to Genoa leaves at five.
9. The Spanish ship leaves at seven and is to the right of the ship going to Marseille.
10. The ship with a red chimney goes to Hamburg.
11. Next to the ship leaving at seven is a ship with a white chimney.
12. The ship on the border carries corn.
13. The ship with a black chimney leaves at eight.
14. The ship carrying corn is anchored next to the ship carrying rice.
15. The ship to Hamburg leaves at six.
Which ship goes to Port Said? Which ship carries tea?
|The Spanish ship goes to Port Said and the French ship carries tea. However, tea can be carried by the Brazilian ship, too.If you understood position ‘to the right’ to mean anywhere on the right side from the given point (not only right next to).
Linsanity is already making history… Past and present.
For those of you that need help in AP US, study up:
Check out Childish Gambino’s new music video, Heartbeat.